Thursday, March 1, 2012

Clever blog title

Carl thinks Ava will be crawling soon. I think so too. She's been rolling from back to front, then back to her back. It cracks me up how wiggly she has gotten. Developmentally she's only considered 3 months (tomorrow anyway) but she's amazing us every day!!

Ellie has been sick, she's needed breathing treatments every 4 hours for the last couple of day.. It's made her a restless sleeper. She slept in bed with me last night, but I couldn't get her down until around 5 this morning. Between her and Ava, I got about 3 hours of sleep. I'm in total zombie mode right now. I was a total jerk to Carl this morning. I feel so bad about it, but it's like this other person takes over and I just go CRAZY! *sigh*

I'm thinking it's time to cut more stuff from Kate's diet. We've cut red40 out and it's helped, but she's definitely still having issues. I'm thinking about cutting out sugar (or at least significantly cutting it down) and going gluten free. I was thinking about having her tested for allergies, but her pedi had mentioned before that it's kind of invasive. I don't want to upset her and end up at square one with her dr. She struggled going to the dr for a very long time. I don't want to go back to that.

I wish I had more time, there is more to talk about and pictures to post. But Ava woke up! And the girls are dancing like crazy to Justin Bieber.. Little freak that he is. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment