Sunday, February 26, 2012

Random musings

I have to go to a baby shower today for one of my oldest friends. I'm super excited. Normally I don't get really excited for things like this. I've become a bit of a loner. And in the past, it seemed like something always stood in the way (like sickness, no sleep because my kids were up all night... that sort of thing) but this time I really want to be there, so I'm going. The problem is Ava. She's really sniffly/congested. She has been for the last two days, so much so that it's even bothering her nursing. To take her or not.. That is the question.. HMMMMM

Kate is being really dorky this morning. Well to be honest that is Kate every morning. She's a real crack up. Lately I worry about her, half of the things that come out of her mouth are really negative and bossy. This is pretty new behavior for her. But it's like she's done taking Ellie's shit. So she gets nasty when she talks to her. Just bossy, then telling her to go to time out and stuff. She's been drifting off to Kate-land more lately. We notice she does it when she is hungry, or when she is tired. She gets these bags under her eyes.. And her bad attitude is always worse if the bags are darker. I don't know what it means, but I'm going to take her to the dr to find out. Maybe have her tested for food allergies and stuff. Because the WORST THOUGHT IN THE WORLD is that it could be a food allergy holding her back. Her dr told us it could be ANYTHING! And I want to know what! ASAP!

I can't believe Ava is sleeping in. I'm so jealous lol. She went to bed pretty easy last night, woke up before 7 to eat. I fed her and she went right back to bed, it's 10am now. Jealous. Poor stink butt probably needs it because she hasn't been feeling well.

I've gotta get ready, but I don't want to move. I'm so lazy!!! *sigh* I guess I will though, this place isn't going to clean itself, and I definitely NEED a shower! lol ;)

Until next time!
Fe

No comments:

Post a Comment