Friday, February 24, 2012

I am their momma!

My Kaitlynn Marie


My Eleanor Christine (Ellie)



My Ava Grace


I have a few minutes while Ava is sleeping in. Kate and El are fighting over a stupid toy neither of them actually play with. And I honestly feel my hairs turning gray. But I couldn't be luckier, I couldn't be more blessed. I love my children, they are my whole world. I suffered so hard through PPD when Kate was a baby, and I've worked really hard to be a better mom because of it. For them and for me.

Kate is my special girl; I don't know how I got so lucky to have such a wonderful little lady.. And she's all mine. I worry about her so much at night that I have panic attacks. I just want her to be normal. My dad reminded me the other day that if she doesn't get help soon (still waiting on her evals) she will be made fun of when she goes to school.. The thought makes me physically ill. Like thinking about it now, and I'm getting a stomach ache that has nothing to do with the coffee I just drank.

Ellie is just CRAZY! She is so flipping smart. She will be 3 in july, and my oh my does time just fly by. She has been potty trained now for a year (she learned when Kate did) Ellie has a mind all of her own. She walks around all day in layers of clothes that she puts on herself, she breast feeds her dolls, she makes up her own songs, and she dances all day every day. She is such a wonderful helper. She loves to assist me with everything. Sometimes to the point of severe interference lol. She is the best 2yo in the entire world. She is so very VERY protective of Kate, I have a feeling she will be Kate's greatest ally once they are both in school. We are all so lucky to have her. My little independent girl. She rocks my world!

Ava so far is my sweetest baby. Ellie was a sweet baby too, but Ava is honestly just a little sweet pea. She is so cuddly and smiley. She keeps me up all night more often than not, but usually she's so happy while doing so, I don't even care! lol (okay, I do care! But it makes staying up late super easy because she's smiling and laughing the whole time.) When she finally does go to sleep, she sleeps all night long. I just have to work on getting her to bed between 8-9 instead of 12-2.. lol She's a booby baby through and through. She doesn't laugh for daddy. But then again daddy doesn't lactate. I wish he did, I could use a break once in a while lol

Right now the plan is try and post pictures of the girls weekly, and talk about what they've been up to. But I don't know. I might disappear for 6 months and then come back.. I've had this blog since 2007, and this is my 14th post. I want to keep writing, because I love it. I'm not very articulate, and I use punctuation wrong for the most part. But writing helps my brain stay active.

Until next time!
fe

No comments:

Post a Comment